The author was initially supported by grant 8210-4301 from the Swiss National Science Foundation, and later by a Mellon grant in Anthropological Demography. We gratefully thank Linda-Ann La Farga for her help in the stylistic and formal revision of this article. We acknowledge substantive suggestions from Linton Freeman, Frank Furstenberg, Ben Jester, Ruyhei Tsuji, and Douglas White. We also would like to thank the editor and two anonymous reviewers.
Family contexts as cognitive networks: A structural approach of family relationships
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 487–503, December 1999
How to Cite
WIDMER, E. D. (1999), Family contexts as cognitive networks: A structural approach of family relationships. Personal Relationships, 6: 487–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1999.tb00205.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!