Preparation of this article was supported by a Leverhulme Trust research fellowship to the first author, by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council postdoctoral fellowship to the second author, and by an NSF grant to the third author. These ideas were developed for presentation at the conference of the International Society for the Study of Personal Relationships, held in Banff, Canada, August 1996. We thank Bibb Latane for vigorous comments on that talk.
Difference score correlations in relationship research: A conceptual primer
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 505–518, December 1999
How to Cite
GRIFFIN, D., MURRAY, S. and GONZALEZ, R. (1999), Difference score correlations in relationship research: A conceptual primer. Personal Relationships, 6: 505–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.1999.tb00206.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!