We would like to thank Chris Fraley for statistical advice and helpful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript. In addition, we are grateful to June Phelps and Lisa Berlin for conducting the Adult Attachment Interviews and to Miriam Steele for coding the interview transcripts. This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH44604) to Jay Belsky and Keith Crnic.
The adult attachment interview and self-reports of romantic attachment: Associations across domains and methods
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 25–43, March 2000
How to Cite
SHAVER, P. R., BELSKY, J. and BRENNAN, K. A. (2000), The adult attachment interview and self-reports of romantic attachment: Associations across domains and methods. Personal Relationships, 7: 25–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2000.tb00002.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!