Requests for reprints should be sent to P. Noller, School of Psychology, University of Queensland, Queensland, 4072, Australia.
Marital conflict patterns: Links with family conflict and family members’perceptions of one another
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 79–94, March 2000
How to Cite
NOLLER, P., FEENEY, J. A., SHEEHAN, G. and PETERSON, C. (2000), Marital conflict patterns: Links with family conflict and family members’perceptions of one another. Personal Relationships, 7: 79–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2000.tb00005.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!