This research, based on the master's thesis of M. J. Brussoni and conducted under the co-supervision of T. M. MacBeth and K. L. Jang, was partially supported by a fellowship from the Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation to K. L. Jang and grant MA9424 from the Medical Research Council of Canada to W. J. Livesley. The authors would like to thank Kim Bartholomew, Dan Perlman, and Elaine Scharfe for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Genetic and environmental influences on adult attachment styles
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 283–289, September 2000
How to Cite
BRUSSONI, M. J., JANG, K. L., LIVESLEY, W. J. and MACBETH, T. M. (2000), Genetic and environmental influences on adult attachment styles. Personal Relationships, 7: 283–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2000.tb00017.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!