The authors thank Steve Gangestad, Don Symons, Rob Kurzban, Michael Mitchell, and an anonymous reviewer for helpful suggestions on this article.
The affective shift hypothesis: The functions of emotional changes following sexual intercourse
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 357–369, December 2001
How to Cite
HASELTONU, M. G. and BUSS, D. M. (2001), The affective shift hypothesis: The functions of emotional changes following sexual intercourse. Personal Relationships, 8: 357–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2001.tb00045.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!