Portions of this article were presented at the 10th annual convention of the Human Behavior and Evolution Society in Davis, California, June 1998. The authors thank Annie Banh, Christine Garver, Shifteh Houshidari, Robin Landers, Yen-Chi Le, Dee Posey, Hillary Procknow, and Ahlelie Valencia for help with data collection and data entry, and the members of the Evolutionary Psychology Research Group at Florida Atlantic University for help with data collection. David Buss, Barry Friedman, and Martie Haselton provided helpful comments on previous drafts of this article.
Poaching, promiscuity, and deceit: Combatting mating rivalry in same-sex friendships
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 407–424, December 2001
How to Cite
BLESKE, A. L. and SHACKELFORD, T. K. (2001), Poaching, promiscuity, and deceit: Combatting mating rivalry in same-sex friendships. Personal Relationships, 8: 407–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2001.tb00048.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!