The first author completed this research in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the master's degree. Portions of this research were presented at the 2002 annual conference of the American Psychological Association, Chicago, IL.
The enigma of altruistic lying: Perspective differences in what motivates and justifies lie telling within romantic relationships
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 489–507, December 2004
How to Cite
Kaplar, M. E. and Gordon, A. K. (2004), The enigma of altruistic lying: Perspective differences in what motivates and justifies lie telling within romantic relationships. Personal Relationships, 11: 489–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2004.00094.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!