This study was part of an undergraduate honors thesis completed by the first author under the second author's supervision, and was partially supported by funds from The Craig and Barbara Barrett Honors College. The authors would like to thank Sanford Braver, George Knight, and Clark Presson for their very helpful comments on earlier versions of this work; Jon Maner, Justin Prost, and Jon Butner for their statistical help; Ty Boyer for his help running the study; and Leanne Lamke and three anonymous reviewers for their constructive feedback.
How do holidays influence relationship processes and outcomes? Examining the instigating and catalytic effects of Valentine's Day
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 509–527, December 2004
How to Cite
Morse, K. A. and Neuberg, S. L. (2004), How do holidays influence relationship processes and outcomes? Examining the instigating and catalytic effects of Valentine's Day. Personal Relationships, 11: 509–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2004.00095.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!