Anthony Scinta is now at the Department of Psychology, Williams College; Shelly L. Gable, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles.
Performance comparisons and attachment: An investigation of competitive responses in close relationships
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 357–372, September 2005
How to Cite
SCINTA, A. and GABLE, S. L. (2005), Performance comparisons and attachment: An investigation of competitive responses in close relationships. Personal Relationships, 12: 357–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2005.00120.x
We would like to thank Emily Impett and the Close Relationships lab at UCLA for their suggestions on earlier drafts of the paper.
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!