Patrick E. Shrout, Craig M. Herman, and Niall Bolger, Department of Psychology, New York University.
The costs and benefits of practical and emotional support on adjustment: A daily diary study of couples experiencing acute stress
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 115–134, March 2006
How to Cite
SHROUT, P. E., HERMAN, C. M. and BOLGER, N. (2006), The costs and benefits of practical and emotional support on adjustment: A daily diary study of couples experiencing acute stress. Personal Relationships, 13: 115–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2006.00108.x
This research was supported by grant MH60366 from the National Institute of Mental Health. We thank James Cranford, Marci Gleason, Masumi Iida, Maryhope Howland, Gisela Michel, Eshkol Rafaeli, Gwen Seidman, and other members of the New York University Couples lab for comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. We also are grateful for the helpful criticism and suggestions made by associate editor, Ximena Arriaga.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!