The authors thank Dr. S. T. F. M. Frequin, neurologist at the St. Antonius Hospital Nieuwegein, and Dr. P. J. Jongen, neurologist and director at the MS Centre Nijmegen, for their help with recruitment of the participants; Martine van Tent for her help with the data collection; and Jan Koopman for developing the software for the electronic diaries.
Receiving and providing support in couples dealing with multiple sclerosis: A diary study using an equity perspective
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 485–501, December 2006
How to Cite
KLEIBOER, A. M., KUIJER, R. G., HOX, J. J., SCHREURS, K. M. G. and BENSING, J. M. (2006), Receiving and providing support in couples dealing with multiple sclerosis: A diary study using an equity perspective. Personal Relationships, 13: 485–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2006.00131.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!