Branden H. Henline, Director of MFT Training, School of Psychology, Northcentral University; Leanne K. Lamke, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, College of Human Sciences, Auburn University; Michael D. Howard, School of Psychology, Northcentral University.
Exploring perceptions of online infidelity
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 113–128, March 2007
How to Cite
HENLINE, B. H., LAMKE, L. K. and HOWARD, M. D. (2007), Exploring perceptions of online infidelity. Personal Relationships, 14: 113–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2006.00144.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!