Colleen Saffrey and Marion Ehrenberg, Department of Psychology, University of Victoria, Victoria BC, Canada V8W 3P5.
When thinking hurts: Attachment, rumination, and postrelationship adjustment
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 351–368, September 2007
How to Cite
SAFFREY, C. and EHRENBERG, M. (2007), When thinking hurts: Attachment, rumination, and postrelationship adjustment. Personal Relationships, 14: 351–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00160.x
This research was supported by a National Sciences and Engineering Research Council grant awarded to the first author. Special thanks to Michael Hunter and Catherine Costigan for their helpful suggestions during the development of this research. This paper is based on the masters thesis of the principal author.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!