Ximena B. Arriaga, Elizabeth S. Slaughterbeck, Nicole M. Capezza, and Jillian L. Hmurovic, Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University.
From bad to worse: Relationship commitment and vulnerability to partner imperfections
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 389–409, September 2007
How to Cite
ARRIAGA, X. B., SLAUGHTERBECK, E. S., CAPEZZA, N. M. and HMUROVIC, J. L. (2007), From bad to worse: Relationship commitment and vulnerability to partner imperfections. Personal Relationships, 14: 389–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00162.x
We thank Bruce Craig (Department of Statistics, Purdue University) and Dan Mroczek (Department of Child Development and Family Studies, Purdue University) for their helpful suggestions on issues concerning the design and reporting of the findings. We presented portions of this research at the biannual meeting of the International Association for Relationships Research held in July 2006, Crete, Greece.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!