Amy J. Rauer, RAND Corporation; Brenda L. Volling, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan.
Differential parenting and sibling jealousy: Developmental correlates of young adults’ romantic relationships
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2007
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 495–511, December 2007
How to Cite
RAUER, A. J. and VOLLING, B. L. (2007), Differential parenting and sibling jealousy: Developmental correlates of young adults’ romantic relationships. Personal Relationships, 14: 495–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00168.x
This Child Health and Human Development paper was written while the first author was supported by a predoctoral fellowship from the National Institute of Development (NICHD) Developmental Training Grant awarded to the University of Michigan (T32 HD007109). The second author was supported by an Independent Scientist Award (K02 HD047423) from NICHD. The authors wish to thank Justin Jager and Laura Klem for their invaluable assistance with statistical analyses. Portions of this work were presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research on Child Development (Atlanta, April 2005).
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!