Gary W. Lewandowski Jr., Department of Psychology, Monmouth University; Arthur Aron, Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Stony Brook; Julie Gee, Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Personality goes a long way: The malleability of opposite-sex physical attractiveness
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2007
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 571–585, December 2007
How to Cite
LEWANDOWSKI, G. W., ARON, A. and GEE, J. (2007), Personality goes a long way: The malleability of opposite-sex physical attractiveness. Personal Relationships, 14: 571–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00172.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!