This article has benefited enormously from the helpful comments made on earlier drafts by Rebecca Adams, Susan Boon, Steve Duck, Stephen Marks, Bob Milardo, Ray Pahl, and Sue Sprecher. I am very grateful to them for their careful consideration of the arguments made in the paper and the numerous constructive suggestions they made for improving it. They bear no responsibility for the weaknesses that remain but without their help there would be many more.
Flexibility, friendship, and family
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 2008
How to Cite
ALLAN, G. (2008), Flexibility, friendship, and family. Personal Relationships, 15: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00181.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!