This article has benefited enormously from the helpful comments made on earlier drafts by Rebecca Adams, Susan Boon, Steve Duck, Stephen Marks, Bob Milardo, Ray Pahl, and Sue Sprecher. I am very grateful to them for their careful consideration of the arguments made in the paper and the numerous constructive suggestions they made for improving it. They bear no responsibility for the weaknesses that remain but without their help there would be many more.
Flexibility, friendship, and family
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 2008
How to Cite
ALLAN, G. (2008), Flexibility, friendship, and family. Personal Relationships, 15: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00181.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!