The author thanks Rhoda Cummings, Cleborne Maddox, Steve Harlow, Deborah Ballard-Reisch, Bill Evans, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier version of the paper. I presented portions of this paper at the 2006 International Association for Relationship Research conference, Reythmno, Crete, Greece.
A dyadic assessment of how couples indicate their commitment to each other
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 17–39, March 2008
How to Cite
WEIGEL, D. J. (2008), A dyadic assessment of how couples indicate their commitment to each other. Personal Relationships, 15: 17–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00182.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!