Geneviève Bouchard, Mylène Lachance-Grzela, and Amanda Goguen, School of Psychology, Université de Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Timing of the transition to motherhood and union quality: The moderator role of union length
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 71–80, March 2008
How to Cite
BOUCHARD, G., LACHANCE-GRZELA, M. and GOGUEN, A. (2008), Timing of the transition to motherhood and union quality: The moderator role of union length. Personal Relationships, 15: 71–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00185.x
This research was supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and from Health Canada. We would like to thank Linda Arsenault for her significant contribution to this research project.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!