Bethany Butzer and Lorne Campbell, Department of Psychology, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
Adult attachment, sexual satisfaction, and relationship satisfaction: A study of married couples
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 141–154, March 2008
How to Cite
BUTZER, B. and CAMPBELL, L. (2008), Adult attachment, sexual satisfaction, and relationship satisfaction: A study of married couples. Personal Relationships, 15: 141–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2007.00189.x
We gratefully acknowledge the support of a Doctoral Canadian Graduate Scholarship awarded to Bethany Butzer, a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and a Premier’s Research Excellence Award awarded to Lorne Campbell to assist in the preparation of this paper. We would also like to thank William Fisher for his valuable feedback on a previous draft of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!