Robin A. Barry, Erika Lawrence, and Amie Langer, Department of Psychology, University of Iowa.
Conceptualization and assessment of disengagement in romantic relationships
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 297–315, September 2008
How to Cite
BARRY, R. A., LAWRENCE, E. and LANGER, A. (2008), Conceptualization and assessment of disengagement in romantic relationships. Personal Relationships, 15: 297–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00200.x
Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CCR721682 and CE721682), National Institute for Child and Human Development (HD046789), and the University of Iowa to Erika Lawrence supported, in part, the collection of these data. The authors thank Erin Adams, Ashley Anderson, Katie Barnett, Sara Boeding, Rebecca Brock, Mali Bunde, Jill Buchheit, Katherine Conlon Fasselius, Jodi Dey, Christina Dowd, Emily Georgia, Dailah Hall, Emma Heetland, David Hoak, Jeung Eun Yoon, Matt Kishinami, Jordan Koster, Deb Moore-Henecke, Ashley Pederson, Luke Peterson, Polly Peterson, Ashley Rink, Eunyoe Ro, Heidi Schwab, Jodi Siebrecht, Abby Waltz, Shaun Wilkinson, and Nai-Jin Yang for their assistance with data collection; and John Harvey and David Watson for their feedback on earlier drafts of this article. Robin Barry presented portions of this research at the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (Philadelphia, November 2007).
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!