Natalya C. Maisel, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles; Shelly L. Gable, Department of Psychology, University of California, Santa Barbara; Amy Strachman, eHarmony Labs.
Responsive behaviors in good times and in bad
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 317–338, September 2008
How to Cite
MAISEL, N. C., GABLE, S. L. and STRACHMAN, A. (2008), Responsive behaviors in good times and in bad. Personal Relationships, 15: 317–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00201.x
This research was supported in part by a Young Scholars Grant from the Templeton Foundation and Positive Psychology Network awarded to Shelly L. Gable. This material is also based upon work supported under an NSF IGERT Interdisciplinary Relationship Science Program trainee fellowship awarded to Natalya C. Maisel. We thank Randi Garcia, Heidi Hiatt, Melody Madanipour, and Elizabeth Sosa for their work as coders, and Elliot Berkman, Belinda Campos, Gian Gonzaga, Emily Impett, Anne Peplau, and Joshua Poore for comments on earlier drafts of the coding guide and/or manuscript.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!