Denise Haunani Solomon, Department of Communication Arts and Sciences, Pennsylvania State University; Jennifer A. Theiss, Department of Communication, Rutgers University.
A longitudinal test of the relational turbulence model of romantic relationship development
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 339–357, September 2008
How to Cite
SOLOMON, D. H. and THEISS, J. A. (2008), A longitudinal test of the relational turbulence model of romantic relationship development. Personal Relationships, 15: 339–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00202.x
This research is a portion of the second author’s dissertation conducted under the direction of the first author at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!