Kenneth D. Locke, Department of Psychology, University of Idaho.
Attachment styles and interpersonal approach and avoidance goals in everyday couple interactions
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 359–374, September 2008
How to Cite
LOCKE, K. D. (2008), Attachment styles and interpersonal approach and avoidance goals in everyday couple interactions. Personal Relationships, 15: 359–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00203.x
I thank Gwen Mitchell for helping me enter the data. I presented data from this study at the 2007 meeting of the Society for Interpersonal Theory and Research.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Attachment, Infidelity, and Loneliness in College Students Involved in a Romantic Relationship: The Role of Relationship Satisfaction, Morbidity, and Prayer for Partner, Contemporary Family Therapy, 2013,, , , ,
- 4Attachment style, relationship status, gender and relational competences among young adults, Polish Psychological Bulletin, 2012, 43, 2, ,
- 5Adult attachment styles in the workplace, Human Resource Management Review, 2011, 21, 4, 285,