Emily A. Impett, Institute of Personality and Social Research, University of California, Berkeley; Amie M. Gordon, Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley; Amy Strachman, eHarmony Labs, Pasadena.
Attachment and daily sexual goals: A study of dating couples
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 375–390, September 2008
How to Cite
IMPETT, E. A., GORDON, A. M. and STRACHMAN, A. (2008), Attachment and daily sexual goals: A study of dating couples. Personal Relationships, 15: 375–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00204.x
Preparation of this manuscript was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Center for Research on Gender and Sexuality awarded to the first author and a Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award awarded to the third author. We would like to thank Katie Bishop, Renee Delgado, and Laura Tsang for assistance with data collection.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!