Lawrence A. Kurdek, Department of Psychology, Wright State University.
A general model of relationship commitment: Evidence from same-sex partners
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 391–405, September 2008
How to Cite
KURDEK, L. A. (2008), A general model of relationship commitment: Evidence from same-sex partners. Personal Relationships, 15: 391–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00205.x
I thank the couples who participated in this study, Joseph Olsen for clarifying aspects of data analysis, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intimate Relationship Commitment: An Integrated Conceptual Model, Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy, 2013, 12, 3, 270,
- 2Monogamy and Marital Adjustment: A Study of Same Sex Couples and Different Sex Couples, Psychology, Community & Health, 2013, 2, 1, 28, ,
- 3Methodological decisions and the evaluation of possible effects of different family structures on children: The new family structures survey (NFSS), Social Science Research, 2012, 41, 6, 1357,
- 4Body Image and Eating Disturbance in Gay and Bisexual Men: A Review, Journal of GLBT Family Studies, 2011, 7, 5, 457,