Erika Lawrence, Department of Psychology, University of Iowa; Mali Bunde, CIGNA Health Solutions; Robin A. Barry, Department of Psychology, University of Iowa; Rebecca L. Brock, Department of Psychology, University of Iowa; Kieran T. Sullivan, Department of Psychology, Santa Clara University; Lauri A. Pasch, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco; Grace A. White, Department of Psychology, University of Iowa; Christina E. Dowd, Department of Counseling, Rehabilitation, and Student Development, University of Iowa; Erin E. Adams, Counseling Department, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Partner support and marital satisfaction: Support amount, adequacy, provision, and solicitation
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 445–463, December 2008
How to Cite
LAWRENCE, E., BUNDE, M., BARRY, R. A., BROCK, R. L., SULLIVAN, K. T., PASCH, L. A., WHITE, G. A., DOWD, C. E. and ADAMS, E. E. (2008), Partner support and marital satisfaction: Support amount, adequacy, provision, and solicitation. Personal Relationships, 15: 445–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00209.x
The collection and analyses of these data were supported, in part, by the following grants to the first author: National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH11745, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Grants CCR721682 and CE721682, National Institute for Child and Human Development Grant HD046789, and a research grant from the University of Iowa. The authors wish to thank Ashley Anderson, Katie Barnett, Sara Boeding, Jill Buchheit, Katherine Conlon Fasselius, Jodi Dey, Emily Georgia, Dailah Hall, Emma Heetland, David Hoak, Jeung Eun Yoon, Matt Kishinami, Jordan Koster, Deb Moore-Henecke, Ashley Pederson, Luke Peterson, Polly Peterson, Ashley Rink, Eunyoe Ro, Heidi Schwab, Jodi Siebrecht, Abby Waltz, Shaun Wilkinson, and Nai-Jin Yang for their assistance with data collection.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!