Brigitte A. Bloem, Theo G. van Tilburg, and Fleur Thomése, Department of Sociology, VU University Amsterdam. Brigitte A. Bloem is now at the Department IPOL, Netherlands Police Agency Zoetermeer.
Changes in older Dutch adults’ role networks after moving
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 465–478, December 2008
How to Cite
BLOEM, B. A., TILBURG, T. G. V. and THOMÉSE, F. (2008), Changes in older Dutch adults’ role networks after moving. Personal Relationships, 15: 465–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00210.x
This study is based on data collected in the context of the “Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam,” a program conducted at VU University Amsterdam and largely funded by the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!