Benjamin Le, Department of Psychology, Haverford College; Timothy J. Loving, Department of Human Ecology, The University of Texas at Austin; Gary W. Lewandowski Jr., Department of Psychology, Monmouth University; Emily G. Feinberg, Katherine C. Johnson, Remy Fiorentino, and Jennifer Ing, Department of Psychology, Haverford College.
Missing a romantic partner: A prototype analysis
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 511–532, December 2008
How to Cite
LE, B., LOVING, T. J., LEWANDOWSKI, G. W., FEINBERG, E. G., JOHNSON, K. C., FIORENTINO, R. and ING, J. (2008), Missing a romantic partner: A prototype analysis. Personal Relationships, 15: 511–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00213.x
Emily G. Feinberg is now at the University of Maryland.
We thank the Howard Hughes Medical Institute for supporting Study 3 by funding the last author via Haverford College’s Multicultural Scholars Program, and the Center for the Study of Long Distance Relationships for supporting Study 5 through a JF Milne Publications Research Grant awarded to the first two authors. We thank Meg Quill, Lisa Porricelli, and Sam Adams for their assistance with Studies 1 and 2. We also thank Erin Crockett for her helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. Portions of this research were presented at the 1st biannual meeting of the International Association for Relationship Research (IARR) in Madison, Wisconsin (Studies 1 and 2), and the 2nd biannual IARR meeting in Crete, Greece (Studies 3–5).
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!