Sarah W. Whitton, Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders, Department of Psychology, Boston University; Scott M. Stanley and Howard J. Markman, Department of Psychology, University of Denver; Brian R. Baucom, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles.
Women’s weekly relationship functioning and depressive symptoms
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 533–550, December 2008
How to Cite
WHITTON, S. W., STANLEY, S. M., MARKMAN, H. J. and BAUCOM, B. R. (2008), Women’s weekly relationship functioning and depressive symptoms. Personal Relationships, 15: 533–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00214.x
This research was supported in part by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health to the first author (F32MH077434) and by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to the second (R01HD047564) and third authors (R01HD053314). We gratefully acknowledge Galena Rhoades and Dave Atkins, who provided valuable advice and assistance with statistical analyses, as well as Ben Karney, for his generous counsel on the design and analysis of multiwave data sets in early stages of this project.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!