Mark I. Weinberger, Department of Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College; Yariv Hofstein, Department of Psychology, University of Massachusetts Amherst; Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Department of Psychology, University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Intimacy in young adulthood as a predictor of divorce in midlife
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 IARR
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 551–557, December 2008
How to Cite
WEINBERGER, M. I., HOFSTEIN, Y. and WHITBOURNE, S. K. (2008), Intimacy in young adulthood as a predictor of divorce in midlife. Personal Relationships, 15: 551–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2008.00215.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!