Catherine A. Surra, Department of Human Development and Family Sciences, University of Texas at Austin; Melissa A. Curran, Department of Family Studies and Human Development, University of Arizona; Kristi Williams, Department of Sociology, The Ohio State University.
Effects of participation in a longitudinal study of dating
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 IARR
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 2009
How to Cite
SURRA, C. A., CURRAN, M. A. and WILLIAMS, K. (2009), Effects of participation in a longitudinal study of dating. Personal Relationships, 16: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2009.01207.x
The authors would like to thank the editor, Denise Solomon, and the anonymous reviewers, Brian Ogolsky, Tim Loving, Adam West, and Shanna Smith for their helpful contributions to this article. Preparation of this article was supported by a grant to the first author from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01 MH47975).
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!