René M. Dailey, Abigail Pfiester, Borae Jin, Gary Beck, and Gretchen Clark, Communication Studies Department, University of Texas at Austin.
On-again/off-again dating relationships: How are they different from other dating relationships?
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 IARR
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 23–47, March 2009
How to Cite
DAILEY, R. M., PFIESTER, A., JIN, B., BECK, G. and CLARK, G. (2009), On-again/off-again dating relationships: How are they different from other dating relationships?. Personal Relationships, 16: 23–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2009.01208.x
A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2007 National Communication Association Convention, Chicago. The authors would like to thank Dr. Susan Boon and the anonymous reviewers for their valuable feedback on this article.
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!