John E. Edlund and Brad J. Sagarin, Department of Psychology, Northern Illinois University.
Sex differences in jealousy: Misinterpretation of nonsignificant results as refuting the theory
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 IARR
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 67–78, March 2009
How to Cite
EDLUND, J. E. and SAGARIN, B. J. (2009), Sex differences in jealousy: Misinterpretation of nonsignificant results as refuting the theory. Personal Relationships, 16: 67–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2009.01210.x
Some of these findings were initially presented at the 2007 Midwestern Psychological Association’s annual conference. We are gratefully indebted to George Neuman and our anonymous reviewers for feedback on earlier drafts of the manuscript. Finally, we wish to thank our research assistants Nikki Accurso, Megan Cannon, and Karen Raff.
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!