Carolyn Birnie, M. Joy McClure, and John E. Lydon, Department of Psychology, McGill University; Diane Holmberg, Department of Psychology, Acadia University.
Attachment avoidance and commitment aversion: A script for relationship failure
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 IARR
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 79–97, March 2009
How to Cite
BIRNIE, C., JOY McCLURE, M., LYDON, J. E. and HOLMBERG, D. (2009), Attachment avoidance and commitment aversion: A script for relationship failure. Personal Relationships, 16: 79–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2009.01211.x
Data collection was funded by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) grant to the fourth author. Data analysis and preparation of the manuscript were supported by fellowships awarded by SSHRC to the first and second authors, working under the supervision of the third author. We thank Angela Romaine and Anna Ivanova for their efforts at various stages of data collection.
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!