Natacha Godbout, École de psychologie, Université Laval; Donald G. Dutton, Department of Psychology, University of British Columbia; Yvan Lussier, Département de psychologie, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières; Stéphane Sabourin, École de psychologie, Université Laval.
Early exposure to violence, domestic violence, attachment representations, and marital adjustment
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 IARR
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 365–384, September 2009
How to Cite
GODBOUT, N., DUTTON, D. G., LUSSIER, Y. and SABOURIN, S. (2009), Early exposure to violence, domestic violence, attachment representations, and marital adjustment. Personal Relationships, 16: 365–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2009.01228.x
This research was funded by the Centre de Recherche Interdisciplinaire sur les Problémes Conjugaux et les Agressions Sexuelles (CRIPCAS) and the Fond de la recherche en santé du Québec (FRSQ). We thank Hélène Paradis for her help with statistical analyses. Preliminary results were presented at the International Family Violence and Child Victimization Research Conference, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA.
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!