Gilad Hirschberger, New School of Psychology, Inter-disciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya; Sanjay Srivastava, Department of Psychology, University of Oregon; Penny Marsh, Carolyn Pape Cowan, and Philip A. Cowan, Department of Psychology and Institute of Human Development, University of California, Berkeley.
Attachment, marital satisfaction, and divorce during the first fifteen years of parenthood
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 IARR
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 401–420, September 2009
How to Cite
HIRSCHBERGER, G., SRIVASTAVA, S., MARSH, P., COWAN, C. P. and COWAN, P. A. (2009), Attachment, marital satisfaction, and divorce during the first fifteen years of parenthood. Personal Relationships, 16: 401–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2009.01230.x
The studies described here were funded by RO1-NIMH RO1-31109 to the last two authors.
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!