Richard B. Slatcher, Department of Psychology, Wayne State University.
When Harry and Sally met Dick and Jane: Creating closeness between couples
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 279–297, June 2010
How to Cite
SLATCHER, R. B. (2010), When Harry and Sally met Dick and Jane: Creating closeness between couples. Personal Relationships, 17: 279–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01276.x
Portions of this research were funded by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (MH52391).
I would like to thank April Allen and Samantha Beard for their assistance in data collection; David Kenny and Tessa West for their consultation regarding data analyses; James Pennebaker, Rebecca Bigler, Samuel Gosling, Robert Josephs, and Timothy Loving for their feedback at various phases of this project; and Theodore Robles and Anne Peplau for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!