This study was made possible by Grant 90FE0022/01 from the Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Children and Families awarded to the second author.
The differential effects of parental divorce and marital conflict on young adult romantic relationships
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 331–343, September 2010
How to Cite
CUI, M. and FINCHAM, F. D. (2010), The differential effects of parental divorce and marital conflict on young adult romantic relationships. Personal Relationships, 17: 331–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01279.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!