Tara C. Marshall, Department of Psychology, Brunel University.
Love at the cultural crossroads: Intimacy and commitment in Chinese Canadian relationships
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 391–411, September 2010
How to Cite
MARSHALL, T. C. (2010), Love at the cultural crossroads: Intimacy and commitment in Chinese Canadian relationships. Personal Relationships, 17: 391–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01280.x
The data in this study were collected as part of the author's doctoral dissertation. I am grateful to my supervisor at the University of Toronto, Romin Tafarodi, and to the members of my dissertation committee, Glenn Adams, Ken Dion, and Penelope Lockwood. I would also like to thank Greg Bonn, Chris Lo, Don McCreary, and Chris Wilbur for providing insightful comments on an earlier version of this article.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!