Jonathan Mohr, Department of Psychology, George Mason University; Rachel Cook-Lyon, Department of Counseling Psychology and Special Education, Brigham Young University; Misty R. Kolchakian, Department of Psychology, Mount San Antonio College.
Love imagined: Working models of future romantic attachment in emerging adults
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 457–473, September 2010
How to Cite
MOHR, J., COOK-LYON, R. and KOLCHAKIAN, M. R. (2010), Love imagined: Working models of future romantic attachment in emerging adults. Personal Relationships, 17: 457–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01281.x
A portion of these findings was presented at the 111th annual convention of the American Psychological Association, Toronto, ON, Canada, August 2003.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!