Sandra D. Lackenbauer, Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario; Lorne Campbell, Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario; Harris Rubin, Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario; Garth J. O. Fletcher, Department of Psychology, University of Canterbury; Talia Troister, Department of Psychology, Queen's University.
The unique and combined benefits of accuracy and positive bias in relationships
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 475–493, September 2010
How to Cite
LACKENBAUER, S. D., CAMPBELL, L., RUBIN, H., FLETCHER, G. J. O. and TROISTER, T. (2010), The unique and combined benefits of accuracy and positive bias in relationships. Personal Relationships, 17: 475–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01282.x
We gratefully acknowledge the support of a Doctoral Canadian Graduate Scholarship (CGS) awarded to S.D.L., a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC), and a Premier's Research Excellence Award (PREA) awarded to L.C. to assist with data collection.
Mark Leary served as the guest editor for this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!