Rabina Cozijnsen, Department of Sociology, VU University Amsterdam; Nan L. Stevens, Department of Sociology, VU University Amsterdam and Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen; Theo G. van Tilburg, Department of Sociology, VU University Amsterdam.
Maintaining work-related personal ties following retirement
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 345–356, September 2010
How to Cite
COZIJNSEN, R., STEVENS, N. L. and Van TILBURG, T. G. (2010), Maintaining work-related personal ties following retirement. Personal Relationships, 17: 345–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01283.x
This research was partially supported by a grant from the Stichting Sluyterman van Loo Foundation. The Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam is largely supported by a grant from the Netherlands Ministry of Health Welfare and Sports, Directorate of Long-Term Care.
Adam Davey served as the guest editor for this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!