Rabina Cozijnsen, Department of Sociology, VU University Amsterdam; Nan L. Stevens, Department of Sociology, VU University Amsterdam and Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen; Theo G. van Tilburg, Department of Sociology, VU University Amsterdam.
Maintaining work-related personal ties following retirement
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 345–356, September 2010
How to Cite
COZIJNSEN, R., STEVENS, N. L. and Van TILBURG, T. G. (2010), Maintaining work-related personal ties following retirement. Personal Relationships, 17: 345–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01283.x
This research was partially supported by a grant from the Stichting Sluyterman van Loo Foundation. The Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam is largely supported by a grant from the Netherlands Ministry of Health Welfare and Sports, Directorate of Long-Term Care.
Adam Davey served as the guest editor for this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!