Emily A. Impett, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto; Juliana G. Breines, Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley; Amy Strachman, eHarmony Labs.
Keeping it real: Young adult women's authenticity in relationships and daily condom use
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 573–584, December 2010
How to Cite
IMPETT, E. A., BREINES, J. G. and STRACHMAN, A. (2010), Keeping it real: Young adult women's authenticity in relationships and daily condom use. Personal Relationships, 17: 573–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01290.x
This work has been supported by Grants 1R03HD 055377 and 1R03HD059306 awarded to Emily A. Impett from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and a predoctoral fellowship from the National Science Foundation awarded to Juliana Breines.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!