Marian M. Morry, Mie Kito, and Lindsey Ortiz, Department of Psychology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The attraction–similarity model and dating couples: Projection, perceived similarity, and psychological benefits
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 125–143, March 2011
How to Cite
MORRY, M. M., KITO, M. and ORTIZ, L. (2011), The attraction–similarity model and dating couples: Projection, perceived similarity, and psychological benefits. Personal Relationships, 18: 125–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01293.x
This research was funded by a University of Manitoba research grant to the first author. Parts of this research were presented at the International Association for Relationship Research Conference in 2006 and the Society of Personality and Social Psychology Conference in 2010.
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!