Gurit Birnbaum and Gilad Hirschberger, School of Psychology, Interdisciplinary Center (IDC), Herzliya, Israel; Jamie Goldenberg, Department of Psychology, University of South Florida.
Desire in the face of death: Terror management, attachment, and sexual motivation
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–19, March 2011
How to Cite
BIRNBAUM, G., HIRSCHBERGER, G. and GOLDENBERG, J. (2011), Desire in the face of death: Terror management, attachment, and sexual motivation. Personal Relationships, 18: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01298.x
We would like to thank Tali Ben Moshe, Orit Brickner, Itay Harel, Miri Lazovsky, and Tali Zilberfeld for their assistance in the collection of the data.
João M. Moreira served as the guest editor for this article.
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!