Abira Reizer and Chaya Possick, Department of Behavioral Sciences, Ariel University Center of Samaria, Ariel, Israel; Tsachi Ein-Dor, School of Psychology, Interdisciplinary Center (IDC), Herzliya, Israel.
Environmental threat influences psychological distress and marital satisfaction among avoidantly attached individuals
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 585–598, December 2010
How to Cite
REIZER, A., POSSICK, C. and EIN-DOR, T. (2010), Environmental threat influences psychological distress and marital satisfaction among avoidantly attached individuals. Personal Relationships, 17: 585–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01301.x
This research was supported by a grant from the regional R & D center Samaria and Jordan Rift.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!