Ming Cui and Jared A. Durtschi, Department of Family and Child Sciences, The Florida State University. Frank D. Fincham, Family Institute, The Florida State University.
The effect of parental divorce on young adults' romantic relationship dissolution: What makes a difference?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 410–426, September 2011
How to Cite
CUI, M., FINCHAM, F. D. and DURTSCHI, J. A. (2011), The effect of parental divorce on young adults' romantic relationship dissolution: What makes a difference?. Personal Relationships, 18: 410–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01306.x
This study was made possible by Grant 90FE0022/01 from the Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Children and Families awarded to the second author.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Parental Divorce and Emerging Adults’ Subjective Well-Being: The Role of “Carrying Messages”, Journal of Child and Family Studies, 2016, 25, 2, 638, ,
- 2The Health Impact of Upward Mobility: Does Socioeconomic Attainment Make Youth More Vulnerable to Stressful Circumstances?, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2016, 45, 2, 271, , ,
- 3Effects of Parental Infidelity on Adult Children's Relational Ethics With Their Partners: A Contextual Perspective, Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy, 2015, 1, , , ,
- 4Is divorce green? Energy use and marital dissolution, Population and Environment, 2015, 37, 2, 111, ,
- 5Perceptions About Parents' Relationship and Parenting Quality, Attachment Styles, and Young Adults’ Intimate Expectations: A Cluster Analytic Approach, The Journal of Psychology, 2014, 148, 4, 413,
- 7Validity and Reliability of the Spanish Translation of the Attitudes Towards Divorce Scale, Journal of Divorce & Remarriage, 2014, 55, 5, 348, ,